If you have any queries please email us
How to enter:
- If you have previously registered, simply Click to Sign In and complete the online form. If you cannot remember your password, click on 'Forgot your password'? and follow the instructions.
- If you are a new user, please create an account and login (you will receive a registration email containing a link that you must click on to verify your email address before you can login).
- Create a new entry
- Complete your entry form
- Upload supporting information (photos)
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
- Submit to complete your entry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSQ: Can I submit into more than one category?
A: No, a shop or business can only enter one category. Please therefore select the category that best matches the primary focus of your buisness.
Q: Which category should I enter?
A: Category descriptions can be found on our website.
Q: When will I know if I've won?
A: Key dates for the Awards can be found on our website.
Q: I have started an entry but no longer want to continue – what should I do?
A: For any entries that show a status of ‘NOT SUBMITTED’ on the ‘Entries’ page, you can click on ‘Edit’ then top left click on ‘Withdraw entry’.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Click on ‘SETTINGS’ and follow the ‘Change Password’ instructions.
Q: I have entered but not received any acknowledgment?
A: Log in and click on ‘ENTRIES’ on the top menu bar. If your entry has a green status ‘SUBMITTED’ button the please email us. If it is showing as orange status ‘NOT SUBMITTED’, click the ‘Edit' button and ensure all tasks have been completed before clicking on ‘Submit your entry’ at the bottom. Until you have completed this stage your entry has not been completed.
For any questions pertaining to this application, please contact: Farm Shop & Deli Awards (FarmShop.Awards@wrbm.com).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I don't know or have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Answer: You can request a password reset by visiting this page.
- Question: The dates/times associated with my submitted material seem to be a few hours off. Why is this?
- Answer: This happens when we are unaware of your local timezone. Please set your timezone in your account settings page.
Technical problem? Please fill out a support request form for assistance.